Saturday, July 02, 2005

How Stella got the blues back

Oh wow a sequel to the movie that sent hundreds of American women to the islands in search of love-come to Jamaica mon not you I said mon-as it turned out the role that was played by taye diggs should have been played by little Richard-shut up-I can hear him now-I originated that role; before me there was no gay jamaicans pretending to be straight.yep teri hooked one of those downlow brothers death in a pair of now or later gators.while she was laying back savoring the moment he was tipping pass her window cause he sho want to go out and dance bad boy.i guess being on the rebound can make you overlook some things.if she really wanted someone young she could have gotten a job teaching fifth grade at least she would have ended up with someone straight' a little jail time maybe but a nice wedding.while poodle boy was washing shampooing and putting nail polish on fido in the front his friend was in the back waiting to do the dog(that's a old song I don't know if you remember it,but hey you're online google Rufus Thomas )well life might be a stage but it doesn't come with a play bill so its hard to tell the actors apart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time I'll spend a little more time and read more. this post was good. I wish you had information on backstage pass to concert. That is what I was looking for. Anyway got to run thanks safiyah's rant for you slant.